Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- John Proctor, Managing Partner, recognized by Best Lawyers®
- Larry Wilshire, Michael Peck, and Sterling Elza named co-chairs of the Construction Law Practice Group
- Announcing New Brown Dean Branch Office In Dallas, Texas
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- John W. Proctor – Experienced Litigator and Managing Partner
- Texas Jurors
- When an Invitee Becomes a Trespasser
- Homeowner May Sue Construction Subcontractor
- Texas Lease by Walmart Violates Texas Optometry Act
- Re-characterization of Private Property as Public
Tag Cloudarchitect asbestosis aviation Brown Dean causation commercial lease construction litigation contractor economic loss rule engineer forum non conveniens Homeowner Jurors lease litigation optometry Private Property Public Re-characterization real estate subcontractor Texas Juror texas lease texas real estate walmart
On July 3, 2014, the Texas Supreme Court clarified an issue which has come up in my practice more than once – if a general contractor is sued, does the […]