Stephen Howell focuses his practice on aviation litigation, products liability and personal injury litigation. An expert in aviation litigation, Mr. Howell has represented clients all over the country in federal and state court. Honored as a Texas Super Lawyer, by Thomson Rueters, every year from 2006 to date, and Top Attorney, by Fort Worth Texas Magazine, he is also a certified mediator and a member of the Defense Research Institute. Mr. Howell attended law school at the University of Texas and received his undergraduate degree from Texas Christian University.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- John Proctor, Managing Partner, recognized by Best Lawyers®
- Larry Wilshire, Michael Peck, and Sterling Elza named co-chairs of the Construction Law Practice Group
- Announcing New Brown Dean Branch Office In Dallas, Texas
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- John W. Proctor – Experienced Litigator and Managing Partner
- Texas Jurors
- When an Invitee Becomes a Trespasser
- Homeowner May Sue Construction Subcontractor
- Texas Lease by Walmart Violates Texas Optometry Act
- Re-characterization of Private Property as Public
Tag Cloudarchitect asbestosis aviation Brown Dean causation commercial lease construction litigation contractor economic loss rule engineer forum non conveniens Homeowner Jurors lease litigation optometry Private Property Public Re-characterization real estate subcontractor Texas Juror texas lease texas real estate walmart