Brown, Proctor & Howell’s international reputation as an outstanding aviation law firm establishes a solid base of confidence for clients facing lawsuits involving product liability, wrongful death, and personal injury. Brown, Proctor & Howell ranks in the first tier among law firms listed in the 2013 U.S. News and World Report’s Best Lawyers® list for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Transportation Law in the Fort Worth/Dallas metropolitan area. Our long-term relationships include Bell Helicopter Textron, a Brown, Proctor & Howell client for more than forty years.
With more than thirty-five years of air law experience, Stephen Howell leads the Aviation Law Division.
We understand the complex technical aspects of aviation claims involving:
- Military helicopters and airplanes
- Domestic and international airlines
- Freight and cargo carriers
- General aviation airplanes and helicopters
Brown, Proctor & Howell aviation law attorneys defend clients cases including:
- Airplane and helicopter crashes
- Aviation equipment malfunctions
- Airplane or helicopter structural and component failures
- Pilot or other operator errors
Aviation law clients we serve currently:
- Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
- United States Aircraft Insurance Group (USAIG)
- Goodrich Corporation